● DIGITAL / ANALOG INPUTS – RCA/Aux for PC, turntables, etc; Optical/Coaxial for lossless connection; Bluetooth for convenience
● BLUETOOTH V4.0 - Latest wireless technology for playing from phones, tablets or laptops
● TREBLE/BASS CONTROL, SUB-LINE OUT: Adjust bass, treble, volume and toggle inputs on rear panel. Need a little more oomph? Add a subwoofer to your 2.0 setup by simply connecting to the sub-out jack
● WIRELESS REMOTE – Handy compact remote control for input selection, volume adjustment and track control (Bluetooth).
● 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
New Technology Familiar Design
A familiar design meets new technology. Introducing the R1850DB 2.0 bookshelf speaker. Connect your any Bluetooth device and begin to experience an incredible sound from Edifier’s astonishing speakers.
Producing 70 watts of balanced sound, Edifier’s R1850DB are a stand out in both categories of style and sound. Its 4.5-inch midrange/woofer speaker drivers create rich lows. Meanwhile, the treble units produce clear highs. They are equipped with both Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Dynamic Range Control (DRC) help limit and reduce distortion even at higher volumes. The built-in class D amplifier powers the speakers and eliminates the need for receivers or external amplifiers filling your desired room with sound.
Angle Design Directs Sound
Every aspect of Edifier’s R1850DB is designed with purpose. The medium-density fiberboard [MDF] enclosure reduces distortion and minimises acoustic resonance. The base of the speaker is angled at 10 degrees incline. The design of the angle directs the sound from the woofers right to your ears.
The R1850DB comes with a fully featured remote for the set of speakers. Adjust the volume, switch inputs, mute the speakers and control Bluetooth connected playback all from the remote.
Bluetooth and More
Featuring Bluetooth 4.0, the R1850DB can be paired with any device. Simply sync your smartphone, tablet or computer and listen to your favorite music, videos or games. The R1850DB can also connect to higher definition audio inputs such as optical and coaxial. If you prefer more analog connections, such as record players you can connect either through dual RCA or AUX inputs.